To be the leading resource for the Ohio grants community to help build the capacity of its partners to successfully apply for and manage grant programs; and in doing so ensure Ohio maximizes the amount of federal funds awarded while optimizing the use of funds received and prioritizing to achieve the greatest result.
To maximize the value of grant funding by strengthening accountability, transparency, collaboration, fiscal integrity, and utilize innovation to maximize efficiencies.
- Enable enterprise reporting and improve stakeholder experience
- Streamline to promote cost-effective grant operations
- Build partnerships and leverage experiences
- Open and transparent engagement with citizens, agencies, subrecipients, and the federal government
- Promote fiscal integrity and strengthen practices of the community
Training and Outreach
Provide training, communication, and other resources to key stakeholders